Revolutionizing the ACMI and Charter Model
Western Global Airlines has redefined the ACMI and Charter model, which had been static for almost 50 years, by developing a revolutionary new model that offers airlines and logistics companies truly variable and flexible capacity.
We created the industry’s only low cost highly responsive cargo operating platform, custom tailored to satisfy the changing requirements of each customer, with high reliability, 24/7/365.
Western Global Airlines’ freighter wet leases and charters offer our customers a turn-key cargo operation at lower cost and more flexibility than if they performed it themselves.
Our strengths benefit our customers:
- The entire organization is structured for flexibility and responsiveness to our customers’ evolving needs throughout the world, including last minute requests.
- Streamlined efficiencies and advanced technology, in-house expertise and vertical integration support our low cost high service model.
- We are financially independent from lenders and leasing companies – we own all our 16 wide-body aircraft, spare engines, extensive parts inventory, maintenance support, warehouses and offices.
- We created Team WGA - a people friendly environment where teamwork, cooperation, and excellence throughout the company are fostered and rewarded.
- As one of the largest providers of worldwide commercial cargo transportation services, our tremendous critical mass ensures that our customers receive the cost savings they want.
- Our vast operating reach already extends to 300 airports in 116 countries on 6 continents. This list is growing daily.
- Each of our customers has become a repeat customer – we have proven ourselves with some of the world’s most discerning blue chip airlines and logistics companies.
Our strengths translate into higher profits for our customers